Sunday, January 08, 2006

Spendaholics (not so) Anonymous

I was real excited about all the money I had managed to save during the holidays. Somehow I didn't end up spending a lot and moreover, received a lot of greens from parents. I guess I can't really call Canadian money "green."
Purple. Blue.

But this week I managed to use my excellent spending skills and have now reduced the size of my wallet to about this big: [insert picture of emaciated wallet here]
I've spent it all by doing the following:

- going out for dinner with friends
- buying birthday presents
- going out for dinner with friends
- buying belated birthday and christmas presents
- buying summer clothes
- going out for lunch (by myself) in between shopping sprees

If you feel sorry for me and the lack of money in my pockets, please feel free to give me some so I can spend it all in the next two days.

No comments: