Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One island, two babies, several cows.

My school had an English writing contest. I was the judge. I got to pick the topic. Ya I pretty much run this school. So this is what I assigned...

You have to move to an island. You can only take three things with you to the island. What three things will you take, and why?

I had to pick the best entry, and this is the entry I really wanted to pick, but couldn't.

First, I will take two baby. One baby is boy and another baby is girl. Because they grow up I will take marry And they had a baby than marry...marry...marry...I will happy. Connect my life.

Second, I will take cows because cow give the milk than baby eat and grow up. and cow give the meat. very delicous.

Third, I will take many coat because very cold at night than I will give babies and cow. Cow is can be die. so I will give.



Epic.

4 comments:

Gastro-slut said...

what a decisive philosophical victory.

Zed said...

I know. I love my kids.

ptwnbrwn said...

wow, indeed. that's brilliant.

Ciara said...

Have just discovered this gem.
Am speechless.