Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dance parties and chicken curry in the midst of all the cold

Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm more than halfway through my winter break and so far things have been going real well. These past few weeks have been very different from first semester. All my exchange friends have gone back home. But I've made some new friends and they've made my break über fun. In particular, Nadia from Toronto has been my partner in crime during this no-school period. Her and I both like to party and dance like it's our job, and we both also like to pretend that we can cook curry as well as our mothers. She's getting pretty good at it. I need a bit more practice.

5 comments:

Zed said...

Ahaha. Ok, if you insist. But if I cook it, you have to eat it even if it takes like a**. I can't believe we see each other this december and then again the december after. It's like the universe fights to keep us apart...

g. mango said...

so, is she really fom toronto, or is she from guelph or mississauga or one of those other places that pretend to be toronto?

Anonymous said...

hideaho zenith!
this is your lovely sister jessica
yes, thats right, YOUR TWIN!
except your the twin with the bigger boobs! but im catching up!! (hardly)
hows your stay in australia going!? well i hope
when are you comming home missy?
i need someone to pick on ais with!!
anyways talk to you later miss!

Zed said...

Nellie- She did her undergrad at university of guelph. But I'm pretty sure she grew up in Toronto. Not one of those wannabees. I'll double check for you though.

jdawgbreen- The word on the street is that you're going to Corpus Christi this year? Is this vrai? Parce que if it is, then we're clearly meeting up for coffee every once in a while next winter.

Zed said...

Awww ais. We promise we won't speak about you behind your back OR have too much fun.