Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We bring the Caribbean to us. Because we're too poor and lazy to go there.

This happened a while back. September 8th I believe. My girlfriend Nadia (the très cool Torontonian) is obsessed with raggae/soca/dancehall music. So everytime there's a raggae party anywhere in town -which doesn't happen often- she will drag my butt over there. I've never really listened to raggae much but I gotta say, these dance parties rock. hard.

We were browsing through their website and came across photos of that night.


It's like we're ACTUALLY there. In the Caribbean...just dancing away...

Taking a break to pose for the photographer. Way to know where the party's at Nadia. AND way to party with a sprained wrist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankly it goes without saying that anyone named Nadia is tres cool!

Shout out from Vancity & the VanderKuips!

Zed said...

Hahaha....obviously. What was I thinking. Can't wait till I get to party with the Vancity Nadia. Preferably in the youth room, with the stereo blasting.