Sunday, August 24, 2008

So long, and thanks for all the visas!

I will be back in my dear hometown in exactly 23 hours. Since I've last written on here I have:

- Left Scotland and headed back down to England
- Explored northern Wales for a few hours
- Met some crazy people on long bus rides
- Arrived in London yet once again
- Met up with a cousin of mine whom I haven't seen in 8 years
- Ate the delicious food he cooked up in no time and listened to all the crazy things that have happened to him the past year and a half, including the story about how he ended up in London
- Acted artsy at the Tate, which came quite naturally
- Met up with a friend from Australia and reminisced

Having covered more of planet Earth during the past 9 weeks, I now find myself feeling more at ease while also feeling restless, feeling cynical yet hopeful, and feeling satiated and thirsty all at the same freakin time. Awkward, no? Not really sure how to explain it better here. So ask me questions if you want to know more about my experiences. I'll just leave it like that. Cause it makes me sound all cryptic and deep. And deep is good.

Until I travel again...or if something exciting happens in Vancouver,

Zen

No comments: