Saturday, July 05, 2008

Bose family reunite. Which is fine. Except for Steven.

My familia has arrived in England. We have been having a swell time. I missed my brother the last week and a half. Since he's arrived I've forgotten why it was that I missed him. He's already leeching off of me and making me pay for all kinds of stuff. Mints, sandwiches...mints. I'm not sure what the mints are all about.

But it's been fun exploring London with the family. It's also been fun being the pro in the group. They were all like "Oh whichever way should we go?" and I was all like "Let me guide you with my almost-local-knowledge of this city" Sarcasm aside, I am freakin awesome at figuring out my way around new cities. Unlike Moumita. Moumita really sucks the bucket. I mean REALLY sucks. I hope she reads this post. But I'm amazing and if you don't believe me, ask my dad. He didn't even try to figure out his way around London cause he had me and I was...well, amazing. Yesterday Steven and I went to catch Avenue Q on Broadway. Good times with puppets who do some R rated stuff. We both know almost all the songs in the musical so we sang along (quietly) and sat at the edge of our seats for all the punchlines.

We've done all the touristy crap that one would want to do in London. And I had already done half of them with Zina anyway so I'm ready to move on. So goodbye London and hello Kuwait. We're boarding our plane to head to the Middle East. Pray that the sun won't roast us. That's all for now. Toodle doo.

No comments: