Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blogging? I have one?

I can't believe my last post was over a year ago! Well, I'm back. For better or for boring. I have finished packing and everything's a go-go. I felt like posting something up here but now have realized I don't really have much to say. So here are some photos I've taken this past week. The highlights if you will...

Spending the day out in Ladner helping the VanderKuips fix up their new place. Though I'm not really doing a lot of fixing in this photo.



Spending 1 to 8 pm at the Commercial Drive and Main street Car Free Day



Going out for drinks and saying goodbye to friends earlier tonight. This is a truly international bunch, come to think of it. Tanzin (the other brown girl in the pic) and I are the only locals. Besides us, you've got a French, an Aussie, and an English dude. Max, Kris, and Darren, respectively. Friends + pub food = awesome + fat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, did I give you permission to post my identity here?

Zed said...

Uh...I can never tell when you're being sarcastic or not Darren...