Monday, August 24, 2009

It's past boredom now...

date Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:02 PM
subject Re: Time of my life
mailed-bygmail.com

Update: Volume II

So turns out I do have the swine flu. But when they were analyzing my saliva/grossness, apparently the result came out a bit sketch. So on a scale of positive to negative, I'm at the very bottom of the positive barrel. I have a very very mild case of the swine flu is what they're telling me. I'm already starting to feel better and if I had it my way, I would be running around causing raucous in the streets of Seoul by tomorrow. But the doctor recommends that I stay in isolation till Thursday. I have to pretty much beg to be let out of my room to check my email. I don't know what I'm going to do in that room alone for another 3 days! Actually, I've started to teach myself Korean from this book they gave me. By Thursday I might be translating crap.

But no worries. I'm on my way to recovery!

Zen

~Living with a defective immune system since 1986.~

No comments: