Saturday, May 13, 2006

Drop Till You Shop

I decided that the photo in the last post was too violent and depressing. So here is a nice and friendly post -not involving fire- about my fabulous day of shopping with my girlfriends. I have not gone out shopping (for clothes) since I've arrived here in Sydney. So today my friends finally pulled my butt out of bed at 10 a.m. Way too early for a Saturday morning to go shopping. It wasn't a spree or anything. I only bought two things.

Long sleeve hoodie type thing which gives the illusion that I'm wearing multiple layers: $35.00

Dressy flat closed toed sandle thing: $9.00

For a student I think that'd be considered a spree. I'm pretty stingy when it comes to spending money on clothes. Oh! Below is a photo of my girls posing in the dressing room inside a rather large mall at the infamous Bondi Junction.

No comments: